Computer Awareness question bank PDF- In the next IBPS RRB Mains – Officer Scale I, IB ACIO Exam, and ECGC PO Exam, questions about computer knowledge will be asked. Other tests, such as NABARD Grade A, SBI Clerk, and RBI Assistant Mains, require knowledge of this section. To gain a thorough understanding of all computer knowledge topics, download the FREE Computer Awareness PDF.
Banking Exam Computer Awareness PDF
You’ll be able to effortlessly answer Computer Awareness questions and improve your Exam score as a result. The questions are simple and only require a basic understanding of computers.
Computer Awareness question bank PDF
For Bank and Government Exams is a comprehensive document that covers all important topics for the computer awareness section of exams such as NABARD Grade A & Grade B, IBPS RRB Mains – Officer Scale I and Office Assistant, NIACL Assistant Main Exam, and others.
The Computer Knowledge PDF can be downloaded at the end of the next section. If you already know everything there is more to know about computer awareness,
1. Introduction to Computers: This topic will explain the fundamentals of computers, beginning with their history, generation, properties, and different varieties. Each issue will be explored in detail in order to provide a quick comprehension of the topics.
2. Computer Organization and Data Cycle: In this section, we’ll go through the components that make up the fundamentals of computer organisation. This will cover memory types as well as memory devices. Devices for input and output, as well as peripheral devices. All specifications will be thoroughly discussed.3. Operating Systems: The what and how of the issue will be presented, giving an overview of how operating systems work and how they are developed. This topic will highlight the many types of software and when they are used to make you aware of how they work. Categorised
3. Operating Systems: The what and how of the issue will be presented, giving an overview of how operating systems work and how they are developed. This topic will highlight the many types of software and when they are used to make you aware of how they work. Categorised
4. Computer Languages: Computers, like humans, require a language to comprehend and interpret human commands. The classification of computer languages, as well as who invented them and when, will be added as a supplement to this topic, increasing the scope of the subject.
5. Memory Storage Units: The computer has a memory block that they can understand, which is similar to the SI unit system used in science. Memory storage units include MB, KB, and GB, to name a few.
6-. Microsoft Office: This chapter will cover all aspects of MS Office, including file extensions. Also, conversion of files to different formats, and changes in file extensions.
7- Computer Network: The five components of a computer network, their types, the architecture used, the terminology used, and the topologies involved will all be explored in depth.
Click Below – Computer Awareness question bank PDF
Download – computer awareness question bank Pdf
- IBPS Online Exam – Time & Distance Problem with Solution
- BANKING AND FINANCIAL AWARENESS FOR IBPS EXAMS – May 2021
- RBI Annual Report 2021 – For SBI, IBPS
- Which one is more easy SBI CLERK 2021 OR IBPS CLERK 2021