SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Essential Notice: The State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an important notification for the SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021. Along with the admit card, the notification release. All candidates recommend thoroughly read all of the important instructions.
Table of Contents
Important Notice for SBI Clerks in 2021
1. Candidates must carry their call letters, which will not be collected at the exam location this time.
2. Candidates must maintain their call letters as well as an authenticated/stamped copy of their ID evidence in a safe place.
3. Candidates who will called for the mains must carry their prelims admit card, mains admit card, and other necessary documents with them.
SBI Clerk prelims 2021 Important Instructions
1. Candidates must bring their call letters, as well as a photocopy of their ID proof and the original ID proof, as well as two extra photographs, to the registration.
Pan Card, Passport, Permanent Driving License, Voter ID Card with photo, Aadhar Card, E-Aadhar Card with photo, Bank Passbook with Photo, Photo id proof issued by gazetted officer, Photo id proof issued by People’s Representative, Employee ID in original, Bar Council Identity Card with photograph are all acceptable forms of identification.
3. Valid ID proof will not be accepted in the form of a ration card or a learner’s licence.
4. Candidates who do not have two more images will be unable to take the examination and will need to bring glue to paste photos on attendance forms.
5. Candidates must arrive 15 minutes prior to the reporting time at the examination location.
6. For the Social Distancing standards, candidates will get an email and SMS one day before the examination stating the exact reporting time. If candidates do not receive any notification prior to the exam, they should report at the time specified in the call letter.
7. Then, Latecomers will be denied the opportunity to take the test.
8. The photograph on the call letter should be the same as the one on the online application form.
9. At the time of registration at the exam site, a photograph will be taken. The snapshot you took should match the photo you posted in the application (As printed in the call letter). You must not alter your appearance from the photograph you have supplied.
10. The signature of the candidate must match the signature uploaded. You will not permit to take the examination if there is a discrepancy.
11. At the exam site, candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, glue, and eraser.
12. The following objects are prohibited from being brought into the examination center; applicants must remember not to bring them:
Paper scraps, a Geometry/Pencil Box, a Plastic Pouch, a Calculator, a Scale, a Writing Pad, Pen Drives, a Log Table, and an Electronic Pen/Scanner Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band, and other communication devices Goggles, handbags, hairpins, hairbands, belts, caps, any watch/wristwatch, camera, and any metallic object are examples of other products. Any eatable item that has been opened or packed, as well as a water bottle (only transparent water bottle is allowed), Any other thing that use as a deceptive means of concealing communication devices, such as a camera or a blue tooth device.
13. After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, applicants must turn off their phones and deposit them at a specified place, where they will be collected when they exit.
14. Applicants must adhere to the following dress code:
a) Light-colored clothing that cannot utilize to conceal instruments or communication devices.
b) Half sleeves with no large buttons, badges, brooches, or other embellishments that utilize to conceal a communication device, blue tooth, camera, etc.
b) slippers or sandals rather than shoes.
Candidates wearing traditional/religious attire, on the other hand, should be at the center at least 20 minutes earlier than the reporting time for adequate inspection.
15. The Bank’s website has an Acquaint Yourself brochure with information about the type of test you’ll be taking. Please take the time to download the pamphlet and read it thoroughly.
16. In the presence of the Invigilator, candidates must sign the call letter in the area provided.
17. A applicant permit to take the examination once. As Candidacy will revoke if there are several appearances. If more than one call letter issue, you should only appear against the most recent successful registration on the day and time specified on the call letter. So, All other call letters must give up.