SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021– is now available. SBI just released the admit cards for the SBI Clerk Prelims test 2021 on its official website on June 29, 2021. The preliminary examination for SBI Clerk has been rescheduled for July 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th, 2021, in order to recruit 5454 individuals for the position of Junior Associates (Clerk). Candidates who have applied for the SBI clerk recruitment 2021 must download their examination hall tickets. They can obtain their prelims examination admit card by entering their registration number, roll number, password, or date of birth on the direct URL provided below.
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Admit Card
The essential dates for SBI Clerk hall ticket downloads have been issued by SBI. The table below contains all of the significant dates from the official notice. Besides, Candidates should keep in mind the deadline for downloading their admit cards for the SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Exam.
|SBI Clerk Admit card 2021: Important Dates|
|SBI Clerk Notification||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Released||29th June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||10th, 11th, 12th & 13th July 2021|
|Last Date of SBI Clerk Call letter Download||13th July 2021|
Table of Contents
Important facts on the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021
Candidates who plan to take the SBI Clerk examinations in 2021 should carefully study the instructions included on their admit cards since the SBI has made certain adjustments this year. They are not required to present their admission cards to the center. And their call letters will be validated, stamped, and returned to them.
- At the center, candidates are not required to SUBMIT their admission cards. The candidates’ call letters will be checked and stamped before being returned to them.
- Candidates must keep their SBI Clerk Admit Card safe because they will need it to sit for the mains examination (if applicable).
- Candidates must provide two passport-size pictures that are similar to the ones provided upon registration.
Any candidate who does not have two passport-size pictures will be unable to take the exam.
- Candidates require to wear masks. Prior to entering the testing center.
- Candidates permit to bring a pair of gloves with them.
- Candidates will also permit to bring a personal hand sanitizer bottle (50ml) and a personal transparent water bottle with them.
- a pencil, a pen, and an eraser Will permit to enter the testing center
- Candidates will not permit to bring any other items into the testing center.
Details Mentioned on SBI Clerk Admit Card
The SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 will contain some of the details related to the candidates. Also, All the candidates are advised to check the following details mentioned in their hall ticket.
- Applicant Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor