FSSAI enrollment in Bihar is obligatory for starting a food or related business. The Food Safety and the Norms Authority Act, issue the FSSAI enrollment. The FSSAI rules are enforced by the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India and the state food authorities. The Food Safety and Standard Authoritieslay down the rules and the regulations to control the handling of any food or the affiliated business. The FSSAI Act secures the law for food and the applicable businesses.
The Food Safety and the Standard Authority of India is an independent body that’s established under the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Government of India. It’s necessary to have FSSAI enrollment for guarding and promoting public health through regulation.
Who can gain FSSAI Registration in Bihar?
Food License Bihar is obligatory for all food and food- related businesses, this 14 number License number gives us information about the permit of the patron.
The following businesses need to gain the FSSAI Registration or License mandatorily.
- Petty retailers, retail shops, snacks shops, confectionary or the Bakery Shop, etc.
- Temporary booths, or food demesne that are involved in the medication, distribution, storehouse, and trade of food products.
- Peddlers who are dealing packed or lately prepared food.
- Dairy units like milk chilling units, petty milkmen, and the milk merchandisers.
- Vegetable canvas recycling units.
- Slaughterhouse like meat shop, mutton shop, funk shop, angel meat shop.
- Meat and Fish processing units.
- All food manufacturing and processing units include the repacking of food.
- Personal and new food.
- Cold store Installation.
- Transporter of food products having several technical vehicles like the insulated refrigerated van/ cart, milk tanker, food cart, food exchanges.
- Any wholesaler, supplier, distributor, and marketer of food products.
- Hospices, Caffs, and Bars.
- Dhaba, Banquet halls with food catering, home- grounded food services, and food booths in expositions or other religious places.
- Importers and the Exporters of Food.
- And pall kitchens.
To get Bihar fssai Licence its mendetory to have following
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Driving Licence
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photographs
- Photo Proof Of Food Business Owner
- Proof of Possession of the House
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
The type of FSSAI License/ Registration is needed by each of the kinds of the below- mentioned business depending on the eligibility criteria.
Benefits Of Having Fssai Licence
By getting FSSAI License, you can get many legal benefits in the food business.
Through this you can certify the purity of your food item.
You can use the FSSAI logo which creates a goodwill among the customers.
It is also beneficial for your food items, regulated manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import of food according to scientifically based principles.
FSSAI license is used to verify and facilitate food safety.
Creates consumer awareness through this.
The FSSAI License Research and Development Sector is responsible for maintaining safety.
Introduction of new guidelines which are consistent with international organization.