YDCC Bank Vacancy 2021: On July 6, 2021, Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (YDCC) Bank published an official recruitment notification for the positions of Junior Clerk and Assistant Staff (Peon) on its official website From July 6th through July 18th, 2021, the online application process will be open. Before applying for the YDCC Bank Exam 2021, interested applicants for bank job should double-check all pertinent information. This page contains all of the essential information.
Table of Contents
YDCC Bank Vacancy 2021 Overview
The YDCC Bank in Yavatmal, Maharashtra, has advertised 42 positions for Junior Clerks and Assistant Staff. Candidates must apply for this position online by July 18, 2021. Check out the information in the table below.
|YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: Overview|
|Recruitment||YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Posts||Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff|
|Number of Vacancies||42|
On July 6, 2021, the YDCC Bank Yavatmal Recruitment 2021 announcement PDF for various vacancies was released. In the table below, you’ll find all of the significant dates related to the Yavatmal Bank Recruitment 2021.
|YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|YDCC Bank Notification 2021||6th July 2021|
|Registration Starts||6th July 2021|
|Registration Ends||18th July 2021|
|Application Editing Ends||18th July 2021|
|Closure of Submitting Challan||20th July 2021|
|Exam||To be Notified Soon|
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: Vacancy
|YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: Vacancy|
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Staff (Peon)||11|
YDCC Bank Vacancy 2021 – Educational Qualifications:
✔️ Junior Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks.
✔️ Assistant: 10th class or Matriculation passed from a recognized board
|YDCC Bank vacancy 2021: Salary|
|Junior Clerk||Rs. 17,000 – Rs. 18,000|
|Assistant Staff (Peon)||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 15,000|
|Important links for – YDCC Bank Vacancy 2021|
HOW TO APPLY for YDCC Bank Vacancy 2021
- Candidates can apply ONLINE only from 06 july to last date through https://www.ydcc.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should —
- scan their ::
– Photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm )
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- have a valid contact number , which should be active throughout the recruitment process.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of recruitment process. Respective department may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- scan their ::
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the authorized website https://www.ydcc.in/
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, form candidates are advised to use the “Verify Details” facility on every single page to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of PaymentChallan Guidelines::
- Once you are on “Challan Payment Details Preview”, kindly check all your details. If correct please take a printout by clicking on “Print Receipt”.
- Carry the Challan Receipt to the mentioned respective bank and pay the amount shown on the receipt. The fee has to be paid in cash only.
- Candidates are supposed to demand ‘Applicant Slip’after the successful transaction. It is mandatory to check by candidate itself (a) Transaction Deposit Date (b) Transaction ID (c) Signature Of Bank Official along with stamp (d) Signature Of Candidate/Depositor
For the final procedure login with username and password to the website https://www.ydcc.in/, In the overview section click on “View Application”. You will be redirected to the “Challan Payment Details Preview”, then click on “Add Challan Details”.
Please select ‘Transaction Deposit Date’, then insert the ‘Transaction ID’mentioned on Applicant Challan Receipt and please confirm it one more time.
Important Note:: IT IS MANDATORY TO MENTION CORRECT TRANSACTION DEPOSIT DATE AND TRANSACTION ID. (IF ANY DISCREPANCY FOUND CANDIDATURE WILL BE EXPELLED IMMEDIATELY.)
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT DETAILS”.